Victron Energy Peak Power Pack 12.8V 40Ah 512Wh – PPP012040000
Lightweight and easy to install
- Ideal for solar power and other applications where excessive discharge might quickly cause damage to lead acid batteries.
Output 1 “mover”: high capacity output for caravan manoeuvring systems and other applications that are energy-intensive
- Ideal for caravan manoeuvring systems (caravan movers).
- The 8Ah version is meant for lighter caravans. 20Ah or more is recommended for caravans above 1000kg.
- Short-circuit proof.
- Protected against excessive battery discharge
Output 2 “domestic”: for low DC loads (not available for the 8Ah model)
- Intended for lighting, audio and video, pumps, fridges.
- Short-circuit proof.
- Protected against excessive battery discharge.
Input 1 “car/solar”: charging while driving or charging with a solar panel.
- Equipped with voltage and current control for safe charging of the lithium-ion battery. In fact, any source of electric power can be connected to this input (e.g. a dynamo or a battery charger), as long as 11V < Vin < 25V. The current limitation is automatically set to a safe value.
Input 2 “adapter”: the adapter supplied can be connected to this input
- Battery charging current: 3A, and suitable for 110/230V power supply
Rapid charging is possible via output 1 (high capacity output), only with 30Ah and 40Ah models
- A battery charger or transformer/charger can be connected to the high capacity output. The maximum charging current is 15A and 20A respectively and the recommended charging current 14V (maximum 14.2V)
- Reduces power consumption to almost zero. Prevents damage by excessive discharge of the battery during storage.
Remote control with status indicator
Push button (supplied) with a dual-colour LED status indicator
- Short push of the button: high capacity output activated for 30 minutes (mover applications), LED red.
- Hold down for 2 seconds: high capacity output always activated, LED red, slow flashing.
- Hold down for 5 seconds: storage mode, LED blue, flashes 10 times.
- Battery is charged via input 1, LED blue, slow flashing. o Battery fully charged, LED blue.
- Overload or overheating, LED red, flashes
VE.Direct port: can be connected to a PC or smartphone
(‘VE.Direct to USB’ or ‘VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle’ required)
- Output 1: on / 30-minute timer / off
- Output 2: on/off
- Input 1: on/off
- Battery voltage
- Temperature and alarms