The Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM Pro Solar charge controller is in essence a switch that connects a solar array to the battery. The result is that the voltage of the array will be pulled down to near that of the battery.
The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings. It also is fully programmable:
- With help of a computer and software
- With the dedicated BlueSolar Pro Remote Panel
Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery