The Victron Energy BMV-700H Battery Monitor is a high precision battery monitor that has been specially designed for systems with a high battery voltage ranging from 60 to 385 Volts. The battery monitor calculates the state of charge of a battery and keeps track of the ampere hours consumed from the battery by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
The BMV-700H comes with a round head unit, a square bezel overlay, a screw ring for mounting, a 10m UTP RJ12 cable, a fused power supply cable and a 500A/50mV shunt. Because of the high voltage application, the shunt is housed in a special enclosure.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V